I run TeeBags with my not so silent partners, my parents.
I homeschool. Teebags are a huge part of my curriculum. I am learning a lot by working in my own company. Just a few of those things are:
- Attention span, (not my strong suit). It takes about an hour to make each bag. Tying those knots requires me to stay focused.
- I am learning a lot about environmental science and conservation.
- I am doing a lot of research both online and in the field.
- I write my own content and am producing my own informational videos.
- I am doing the math regarding inventory and income. It's more complicated than you might think.
- I am learning some basic web design skills and how to manage sales-based social media.
- I am working on my personal skills through outreach and sales.